SEC Gridiron LIVE Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET on FOX Sports South
With Charles Davis, Randy Cross, Tim Couch and Kristina Akra
SEC Gridiron LIVE’s Bowl Preview Special
SEC Gridiron LIVE presented by O’Charley’s ends its 15-week run on Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET on FOX Sports South with a bowl preview special. Host Charles Davis and analysts Tim Couch and Randy Cross break down the ten bowl games featuring SEC squads, including an in-depth analysis of No. 1 Auburn’s showdown with No. 2 Oregon in the Tostitos BCS National Championship Game. Bowl games featuring SEC squads include:
• Tennessee vs. North Carolina – Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl
• Georgia vs. No. 25 UCF – AutoZone Liberty Bowl
• No. 20 South Carolina vs. No. 23 Florida State – Chick-fil-A Bowl
• Florida vs. Penn State – Outback Bowl
• No. 16 Alabama vs. No. 9 Michigan State – Capital One Bowl
• No. 21 Mississippi State vs. Michigan – Gator Bowl
• No. 6 Ohio State vs. No. 8 Arkansas – Allstate Sugar Bowl
• No. 11 LSU vs. No. 17 Texas A&M – AT&T Cotton Bowl
• Pittsburgh vs. Kentucky – BBVA Compass Bowl
• No. 2 Oregon vs. No. 1 Auburn – Tostitos BCS National Championship Game
The SEC Gridiron LIVE crew talks about the Heisman Trophy and whether Auburn’s Cam Newton will take home the honor and predicts the early favorites for SEC champions next season.
Throughout the show, fans will have the opportunity to interact and debate with each other and the team of in-studio experts through our live chat feature, monitored by social media host Kristina Akra. Visit SECGridironLIVE.com to participate.
SEC Gridiron LIVE will be distributed to more than 22 million cable and satellite households on FSN throughout the SEC territory – FOX Sports South, FOX Sports Carolinas, FOX Sports Tennessee, Sun Sports, FOX Sports Southwest and FOX Sports Houston.
The regional sports networks serving the Southeast – FOX Sports South, FOX Sports Carolinas and FOX Sports Tennessee – collectively reach more than 12.9 million cable and satellite television households in seven states in the Southeast and are the television home of the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Hawks, Carolina Hurricanes, Charlotte Bobcats, Memphis Grizzlies and the Nashville Predators, as well as the Atlantic Coast Conference and the Southeastern Conference. SportSouth reaches more than 10 million homes in six Southeastern states and is the television home of the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Thrashers and Southern Conference. SportSouth also offers expanded coverage of the University of Georgia, University of South Carolina and University of Tennessee. Combined, the four networks produce more than 800 live local events each year. For more information, please visit FOXSportsSouth.com, FOXSportsCarolinas.com and FOXSportsTennessee.com.