Player of the Week
Khaalidah Miller • Georgia
Junior • Guard • Atlanta, Ga.
• Averaged 18.0 points by shooting 52.6 percent from the field, 42.9 percent from 3-point range and 90.0 percent from the line in wins over Alabama and No. 8 Kentucky.
• Scored a team-high 11 points and collected a game-high four steals in Thursday’s 65-59 win over Alabama, the 850th victory in the history of Lady Bulldog Basketball.
• Exploded for a career-high 25 points in the Lady Bulldogs’ 75-71 win at Kentucky, snapping the Wildcats’ 34-game home winning streak.
• Scored 17 second-half points in Lexington as Georgia erased a 10-point halftime deficit that bulged to 13 early in the second half after James picked up her fourth foul with 19:45 left in the contest.
• Connected on five 3-pointers against the Wildcats, the most makes from behind the arc by any Lady Bulldog this season.
• Raised her scoring average in SEC games by more than two points per game during the week – from 8.7 ppg to 10.8 ppg.
Freshman of the Week
Lianna Doty • Missouri
Guard • St. Louis, Mo.
• Earned her first career double-double against Florida, scoring 11 pts and grabbing a career high 10 rebounds.
• Contributed seven assists in both contests this week, including an 80-63 upset of No. 9 Tennessee.
• The win over the Lady Vols marks head coach Robin Pingeton’s first upset over a top-10 team at Mizzou, and the program’s first win over a top-10 opponent since Jan. 2010.
• Has recorded 116 assists on the season, five more than last season’s assists leader, Kyley Simmons, who tallied 111 assists in 31 games.
• Leads all freshmen in the league in assists on the season.
• Led the Tigers with her 11 points and 10 rebounds against Florida. Her seven assists led the team as well.
• Averaged 9.0 points, 5.5 rebounds, 7.0 assists and 3.0 steals on the week.
• Shot 60.0 percent from the arc and 83.3 percent from the line on the week.