SEC Cross Country Athletes of the Week (Sept. 10, 2013)
Men’s Runner of the Week: Stanley Kebenei, Arkansas
• Was first across the line for No. 5 Arkansas in a pair of dual meets with Missouri and Missouri Southern.
• Earned the win in a time of 20:09 for 6,600 meters, in a meet that consisted of 41 participants.
• Helped Arkansas to a perfect team score of 15 against Missouri, and the Razorbacks defeated both Missouri and Missouri Southern.
Women’s Runner of the Week: Stephanie Brown, Arkansas
• Clocked a time of 13:39 in a pair of Razorback duals with Missouri and Missouri Southern to pick up her first collegiate victory.
• Currently holds the top women’s 4K time in the SEC this season.
• Helped lead No. 9 Arkansas to a pair of perfect 15 scores to defeat both Missouri and Missouri Southern.
Men’s Freshman Runner of the Week: Dan Roe, Missouri
• Opened up his first collegiate season at a pair of duals against Arkansas and Missouri Southern in Fayetteville, Ark. Was the first freshman across the line in that race.
• Was Missouri’s third runner at the duals, clocking a 6,600-meter time of 20:37.2.
Women’s Freshman Runner of the Week: Kaitlyn Fischer, Missouri
• Was the top-finishing runner for Missouri in a pair of dual meets in Fayetteville, Ark., against No. 5 Arkansas and Missouri Southern.
• Clocked a time of 14:01 in her first collegiate race, helping the Tigers defeat Missouri Southern and finish second to No. 9 Arkansas.
• Finished seventh overall against Arkansas, as the only non-Razorback in the race’s top-eight finishers.